Thursday, July 25, 2013

Quotes 0013

“When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”
                                                                     Maya Angelou

 The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between.
                                                                     Mother Teresa

Silence is a source of great strength.
                                                                                 Lao Tzu



3 comments:

  1. Oh! It all is nice pictures. I think that this every place is so nice and beautiful. I really like beauty of nature and all places make me glade. I think this all pictures are also great wallpaper. We can also use these pictures for making year calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good website of famous quotas of various respective person like Mother Teresa, Lao Tzu and so on. I like this website very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very motivational and inspirational hats off, this is a very nice pictorial representation of life and the various aspects of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your precious comments, We value your THOUGHTS!!!