Friday, July 19, 2013

Quotes 0009


All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion, desire.
                                                                              Aristotle

 
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
                                                                     Mother Teresa

  
Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.
                                                                                                                                                                 Lao Tzu



6 comments:

  1. This a good scenario site. It looks very beautiful. I like this blog very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome place and i like this place very much. It look like heaven. This is best picture have i seen in my life.Thanks you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a good scenario site. It is very nice. I really like Your site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is what i like to call "gold" ! this is sharing material, the one that is very interesting and has a point, the one that deserves to be shared on fb/twitter/etc.
    I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is awesome place. I really like this site. This is one of the best picture have i seen in my life. This site design is very cool. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power"...that's a really nice quote. It reminds me of Buddha's saying "I do not respect him who has conquered the world. I respect him who has conquered himself".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your precious comments, We value your THOUGHTS!!!