Friday, July 19, 2013

Quotes 0010


“Don't handicap your children by making their lives easy.”
                                                               Robert A. Heinlein


The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
                                                                    Albert Einstein 
  


If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
                                                                     Maya Angelou


 

3 comments:

  1. Those quotes are very thought-provoking indeed from some very influential people. The first one about children strikes me the most as I have a young son and I will ensure that he grows up without a 'silver spoon' in his mouth. I like the background sceneries too. If its from Australia, I definitely have to visit someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I'm a sucker for quotes. I practically Google search them all day. My favorite one out of these three is definately the last one. You can always find a solution to the problem, weather its changing the problem, or changing something inside of you thats creating a problem. This really stuck with me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE the quote about hampering your children by making things too easy for them, as a mum of two sons with special needs, i often hear other parents in a similar situation complain. to me, it is about making them realise that they can still achieve anything they want, they just have to work harder! And the last quote about attitude applies to all of us. i love how you present these quotes with the tranquille background images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your precious comments, We value your THOUGHTS!!!