Sunday, July 21, 2013

Quotes 0011



Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill.
                                                                                Buddha 


Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.
                                                                              Chanakya


“Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right. ”
                                                                Abraham Lincoln 



1 comment:

  1. Oh! There are some good pictures. I like all pictures. I think that every picture is the best place of the world. I think that people can use these pictures for wallpapers. I also download some pictures for my PC wallpapers. Thanks for this collections.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your precious comments, We value your THOUGHTS!!!